TODAY'S MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
- Exeter teen, Hampton man among four hurt in crash - 7/9/2012
- Police ID man whose body was pulled from ocean - 7/7/2012
- Parade welcomes returning war veterans - 7/9/2012
- Police: bullet thief may have been suicidal - 7/9/2012
- Hometown boy lost aboard USS Thresher - 7/8/2012
- Hookah lounge owner sues Hampton - 7/9/2012
1. Which is the title for latest Ida LeClair play by Susan Poulin, which made its début at WEST as part of ACT ONE's "Festival 2012."
a. "Ida LeClair in I Married An Alien!" b. "Ida, the Down Maine Alien," c. "Ida Advises Aliens, d. Ida and the Alien Antlers."
2. Which guy will perform a one-woman show this summer at Seacoast Repertory Theatre?
a. Knate Higgins, b. Scottie McLaughlin, c. Johnnie Pirroni, d. Bill Humphries.
3. Actor Jamie Bradley, currently in Seacoast Rep's "Full Monty" as Dave, returns in "Chicago" the theater's second summer production as:
a. Matron "Mama" Morton, b. "Mr. Cellophane," (Amos), c. Billy Flynn, d. Roxie.
4. Which is not part of The Players' Ring's upcoming Late Night "Art Infusion?"
a. Dungeons & Dragons live, b. A Night of Comedy, c. Mysterious subtext Theater, d. Battle of the Galactic Geeks.
5. Hackmatack Playhouse gave a fresh coat of point to its:
1. Main house, b. lead performers, c. theater/barn; d. costume shop.
BONUS QUESTION what exotic item is sold at Hackmatack's concession stand — other than homemade strawberry shortcake and pies?
1. "Ida LeClair in I Married An Alien!"
2. c. Johnnie Pirroni
3. b. "Mr. Cellophane," (Amos)
4. d. Battle of the Galactic Geeks
5. c. theater/barn
Buffalo burgers. 1 point
5. Sizzlin' hot
4. Mighty toasty
3. Medium warm